A conference presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee, supported by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Topics will include:
- Building best practice: corporate strategies for dealing with commercial corruption
- Prosecution Update from OECD Working Group on Bribery
- Civil Asset Recovery: techniques for corporate victims to recover losses
- Double Jeopardy in Investigations and Prosecutions: Risks and Best Practices for companies and individuals
- Petrobras and Operation Carwash: Prosecuting challenges for politics, business and corruption in Brazil
- Prosecutions in Europe: The role of whistleblowers and the new corruption sheriff in town!
- Asset Recovery Case Study: how to catch your corrupt assets
The program and more information can be downloaded here. Registration closed June 6, 2016.
The comments are closed.