The 5th Global Conference on Transparency Research will take place from June 19 to June 21, 2017 and will be held at the University of Limerick in Ireland. On this occasion, the conference is being jointly organized by the University of Limerick and the University of Baltimore in the USA, in association with the University of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania and Makarere University in Uganda.
Contributions are invited with a theoretical, normative or empirical focus, discussing issues such as (deadline for call for papers: February 17, 2017):
- Transparency in developing countries
- Transparency and governance
- Transparency and the Internet of Things
- Open government and e-government
- Ethical Leadership and Organizational Transparency
- Transparency and corruption
- Transparency and NGOs
- Transparency in the EU
- Fiscal transparency
- Corruption, open government, and good governance
- Transparency, open data, and accountability
- Transparency, open data, and privacy
- Transparency, open government, and social equity
For the final agenda please consult the event website.